enjoy your moving body
Beginners and Beyond
(formerly 'Improvers' classes)
Tuesdays 7.00 p.m.:
A stone's throw from Angel tube station.
Pilates for All Ages
Thursdays 09.30 a.m.:
Highgate Library Civic and Cultural Centre (HLCCC),
London NW5 1HB
Dynamic Pilates [Intermediate]
Tuesdays 6.30 p.m.:
note: this is a 90 minute class
10 mins from Highbury or from Angel; By bus you can take the 4, 19, 30, 43 ( there is a short walk to the studio get off at the stop by Islington Town Hall.)
Private Classes (One to One or Duets)
These take place at Yogabase or HLCCC above, or at
The Body Control Pilates Centre
35 Little Russell Street
London WC1A 2HH.
Wednesdays at the Body Control Pilates Centre
- 12.15 - 13.00 : Introduction to Pilates
- 13.00 - 13.45 : Pilates for a Healthy Back
- 11.00 - 16.00.: One to One classes by appointment (please contact BCP on 020 7636 8900)
Please note that bookings for 1:1 classes the Body Control Pilates Centre should be done directly to BCP.
Private one to one classes and 'duets'
These are held throughout the week, by arrangement. They are either held in the comfort of your own home or in our studio environments in North London, at the Body Control Centre (Wednesdays or Fridays).
Pilates for Lower Back Pain:
How payments work
- London classes run in six-weekly blocks or "six-packs" (@ £72 per block for Beginners, Improvers All Ages classes and £108 for the 90 minute Dynamic Pilates classes)
- If you would like to attend extra classes, you will pay at the pro rata discounted monthly price of £12 per class.
- Drop-in attendance is by arrangement, subject to availability (@ £15 per class).
- To give you a bit of leeway and flexibility to make up a missed class or to attend another day's class instead, the same pro rata rate will apply.
- classes are kept small in number and may get full.
- classes at the Body Control Centre are booked separately under their system. Please contact us (or them) for details
make-up or extra classes:
If you can't make it on one or another date, you can cancel your Improvers or Intermediate class and reschedule for another day, (assuming availability), so as not to forfeit your booking.
(PLEASE NOTE, however, that we operate a strict 24-hour cancellation policy) .